Additive Manufacturing Systems
Materials Deposition Systems
We develop systems for a wide variety of industrial applications.
- Multi-Axis Materials Deposition Systems for particle sizes ranging from <1nm to 1cm!
- Custom systems are available for the widest range of materials and fluids.
- Custom systems for Inkjet, FFF, SLA, DLP, SLS, DMLS and hybrids.
- Low viscosity fluids to high viscocity concretes and resins may be deposited.
- Thermoplastics, thermosets, photpolymers and composites.
- Biological components, scaffold materials, tissues and cells.
Planar Systems Feature:
- Brushless linear servomotors.
- Available with linear or air bearings for ultra smooth motion.
- Rugged noncontact optical linear encoders.
- Travels to 7m x 3m.
- High velocity to 3m/s and high acceleration to 2g's.
- Z axis availability.
- High performance piezoelectric jetting assemblies.
- 1-96 printheads, for 1,000's of nozzles
- Lasers, Galvos, Extruders, Dispense Valves
- Vacuum platens with controllable zones.
- True x-y tables using high resolution encoders ensures perfect registration on rigid and flexible materials.
- Very accessible materials area makes for easy loading and unloading of large and heavy substrates.
- Automated loaders and unloaders.
- Very high accuracy systems with resolutions to 0.2nm.
- Electronics, RFID, PCB's, Solar Cells, Fuel Cells
- LCD, PLED, Flat Panels, Flexible Displays
- Biological, Genetics and DNA, Tissue Engineering
- Chemical, Coatings, Inks, Adhesives
- Mechanical, Nano-Machines, 3D Assembly
- Optics, Lenses, Waveguides